33 Melville Park Drive, Berwick Vic 3806
33 Melville Park Drive, BerwickSOLD: Contact the agent, Vincent Lim 0437 008 418
Bringing warmth and delight to all that dwell here, this beautiful family home on a large 821sqm block offers old-world charm with Federation architectural styling. Surrounded by lush landscaping and mature plants, this house will feel like a calming oasis. Whether you are relaxing on the front porch or in the covered alfresco area, or getting cosy by the fireplace, this house is bound to make you feel right at home.
– Indulge in the abundance of space with a grand living and dining zone, family area, as well as a rumpus zone – perfect for entertaining!
– The family and meals area open to a well-presented covered alfresco area
– Wonderful kitchen with a view presented with a double sink, glass splashbacks, ample storage, stainless-steel appliances and a gas cooktop
– Four spacious bedrooms, each with large windows with views of the greenery. The master bedroom offers a walk-in robe, whilst the remaining three bedrooms have built-in robes. One of the bedrooms also has built-in cupboards and desk, making it perfect for working from home
– There are two bathrooms, including the master ensuite. The main bathroom offers a shower, as well as a bath, and a separate toilet
– Large spacious separate laundry room with built-in linen closets
– Stay comfortable throughout the year with evaporative cooling system, plus three heating systems – gas heating, Coonara wood heater & ducted heating
– Lush garden and mature landscaping, including a pond in the backyard
– Other features include: a remote-controlled double lock-up garage; quality window treatments; security camera; front security door; two rainwater tanks with a combined capacity of 3400L; and a well-maintained front porch
The location of this home is as impressive as the house itself. You will be within walking distance from schools (St Margaret’s Berwick Grammar and Berwick Primary), Berwick train station, playgrounds and park reserves. It is also just a short drive to Federation University, hospitals, Wilson Botanic Park, Haileybury, Chisholm TAFE, Beaconhills College, Nossal High (selective school), Berwick Village, shops, and Fountain Gate Westfield shopping centre. Call Vincent on 0437 008 418 to inspect this divine home and make your offer before it goes Under Contract!
Photo ID is required for all inspections.